This saw will cut open and closed cell foam with great efficiency. Features an offset blade allowing you to get closer to the wall without the need to bend the blade. The longer stroke can cut at a slower rpm (which reduces vibration) but still get excellent cutting speed. It is your dream come true for cutting closed cell foam. Blades sold separately.
The Long Stroke Super Shear delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-2,800 strokes per minute, a 1 - 1/8 inch stroke length and a 11 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation.
- 1 - 1/8 inch stroke
- 11 Amp motor
- Strokes per Minute: 0-2,800
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Variable speed trigger
- Offset blade for ease of use and cleaner cuts
- T-Handle for ultimate comfort and control
- Cuts Open Cell or Closed Cell Insulation
- Trim walls up to 10 feet high without scaffold