The Closed Cell C I Cutter is built with precision machined aluminum parts and the highest quality bearings and power-head. It is designed to trim 2 lb. Closed Cell foam quickly and efficiently with no stud damage. The C I Cutter cuts smoothly and trims the wall cleanly the full width of the head. This allows for fast easy trimming of corners. By running the head directly on the studs it also uses its rotating head to feed itself up the wall. This minimizes the effort it takes to operate this trimmer if used properly.
- Rubberized grip handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and easy handling
- Large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups
- Built-in current limiter helps protect motor from burnout by reducing power to motor when overloaded
- Double insulated for operator protection
- Available with 20.5" and 27.5" trimmers