When placed in a clean air environment, Bullard Free-Air pumps offer a low-cost means of supplying clean, breathable air to respirator wearers working in contaminated environments. They are easy to operate and maintain. Free-Air pumps do not require temperature alarms, CO monitors or airline filters, so they can be a cost-effective alternative to compressed air. Supplies air for one hood-style or two full face mask airline respirators. Air flow is 10 cfm at 5 psig.
- Completely mobile and portable
- No expensive installation costs
- Supplies air to one hood style or two fullface respirators
- Electric-driven, oil-less air pump
- (1) EDP10 One or Two Person Pump
- (2) Full Face Mask Respirators
- (2) Full Mask Breathing Hose w. Belt.
- (2) 1/2" 100 Foot Supplied Air Hose
- (1) 1/2" Ind. Interchange Splitter