Many companies that have materials stored in drums are often faced with the problem of maintaining a viscosity or temperature of the materials. To keep products at temperatures or consistencies for handling, many manufacturers turn to flexible, silicone rubber drum heaters from Electro-Flex Heat, Inc.
Our drum heat bands are designed to fit standard 55 gal. metal drums. They can easily be wrapped around the drum and attached with a simple spring and hook arrangement. Properly positioned below the content level of the drum, the drum heater provides uniform heat.
- Made with fully vulcanized fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber
- Nickel alloy wire heating element
- Resistant to many chemical substances
- Each heat band is equipped with a six-foot cord
- Highly flexible and efficient
- Drum heaters are available at 115 voltage
Only use this drum heat band on metal containers. Ensure Drum Heater is in full contact with the drum and is situated below drum contents level while in operation.